Versatile Blogger Award
I got an email several days ago from Juanita, of Juanita’s Photo Box, letting me know that I’d been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award”. It’s a chain of sorts, and is all about getting to know others and letting others get to know you. Love it!
Many thanks to Juanita of juanitasphotobox.com for sending some blog love my way!!
So here’s how it works. After giving thanks to the person who nominated you, you say 7 random things about yourself and then nominate 15 others (I’ll probably have a few less because I’m still a bit new to the blog world). Thanks have been given, so let’s move on to the 7 random things about myself:
1. I can’t sleep with sheets tucked in, and even untuck the top sheet/comforter in my hotel bed when traveling.
2. While traveling in Rome, I saw (all in the same day) the pope, the back of Bill Clinton’s head, a Chinese restaurant on fire, and a banana getting arrested.
3. Some of my favorite movies are Clue, Dumb & Dumber, Manhattan Murder Mystery, and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. There are some serious ones I love too, but the ones I listed are the ones I could watch over and over and over… 🙂
4. I was a handful as a child! I remember at least 2 times that I got my head stuck in between railing bars! haha
5. You know the thumbprint cookies? The peanut butter cookies w/ the hershey kiss on top? Yeah, I’ve perfected those. They come out awesome, every. single. time.
6. No, I don’t have a degree in photography. Yes, I know my way around a darkroom quite well. and I’m quite proud of both of those facts.
7. I knew how to work a cash register at the age of 10.
There, now you know me much better!
Now, on to nominate others…
1. ashinbleu BleuOiseau Photography’s blog. A fellow Etsian, photographer, and lover of awesomeness.
2. madelynnenehl Madelynne L. Nehl Photography’s blog. Not only are the photos lovely, but grouping of coordinating images is inspiring.
3. tamaraoutloud This one makes you think, but always in that “I’m so glad I stumbled across this post” sorta way.
4. lovelyhorribles The LovelyHorribles. food for thought, with a side of chuckle.
5. logyexpress A gal from Erie sharing her thoughts on life, career, and daily happenings. It’s like sitting down with an old friend for a chat 🙂
6. Steve McCurry’s blog. National Geographic photographer who not only captures amazing depth in his cultural photos, but he also manages to always put beautiful and perfectly fitting quotes alongside his images. A must see!
7. Gallery 32. Another fellow Etsian photographer that is worth checking out. Check out her TTV shots, they’re beautiful!!
Well, there you go. Get a little love, give a little love 🙂 Please go check out the blogs I listed above and follow them. They are all very deserving!
Do you like me yet? “like” Full Circle Images on Facebook HERE Are you following me yet? “follow” Full Circle Images on Twitter HERE